All clothing returned for warranty inspection must be laundered.
Clothing is subject to repair or replacement at our or the manufacturer’s discretion.
Campagnolo Warranty Service
Ochsner International, Inc. is an Authorized Campagnolo Warranty Service Center. Warranty claim items may be repaired or replaced at our (or Campagnolo’s) discretion.
To Receive Warranty Service You Must:
1. Fax or e-mail Ochsner International, Inc. a copy of the dated invoice or retail receipt. Include the following: A detailed description of the problem and efforts made to correct the problem, a list the components used in conjunction with the product, an estimate of the mileage on the component, name, address, phone number and e-mail.
2. Upon receiving your fax or e-mail Ochsner will call you and issue a Return Authorization Number.
3. Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and return the item to: Ochsner International, Inc. via UPS prepaid.
4. We will inspect the item and either repair or replace.
Campagnolo Out Of Warranty Service
Ochsner International, Inc. is an Authorized Service Center for Campagnolo products in need of repair. To Receive Out Of Warranty Service You Must:
1. Call Ochsner International, Inc. for a Return Authorization Number.
2. Write the Return Authorization Number on the outsize of the box and return the item to Ochsner via UPS prepaid.
3. Repairs are performed at a labor rate of $40.00 per hour and a processing fee of $7.00 plus the cost of parts.
Cateye handles their warranty directly through the Colorado office.
Please contact Cateye at 1 (800) 5CATEYE (522-8393) for a return authorization number.
Full Speed Ahead
Contact Ochsner International, Inc. to obtain a return authorization (RA) number.
Send the FSA product with RA number clearly printed on the box; along with a copy of the Ochsner International, Inc. invoice.
A complete version of the FSA warranty is available at: www.fullspeedahead.com.
Polar handles their warranty directly, see www.polarusa.com for details.
Selle Italia guarantees its products for twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase: proof of purchase date is that specified on the receipt issued by an authorised dealer. A faulty product will be repaired or replaced by Selle Italia within the above-mentioned period if the defect is not due to carelessness, improper use or incorrect installation and provided the purchaser has reported the problem to Selle Italia within two months of detecting the defect. Non-compliance with the following indications invalidates any warranty: in which case Selle Italia will not be liable for any damage or injury possibly occurring. The warranty is offered only to the original purchaser and cannot be extended to third parties, and no dealer, agent or employee of Selle Italia is authorised to modify, extend and expand it. This warranty does not compromise any possible rights protected by the national laws regarding consumer goods, which the customer always has the right to exercise.
Tufo and Veloflex Tubular Tires
Any tubular that has been glued cannot be returned.
Please make sure to inspect and inflate all tubular tires prior to gluing.
Campagnolo Ergopower_Repair_Form (available only to bicycle shops) Click Here to download
For any warranty procedures not listed here please call us.